Sunday, August 16, 2009

He's Gonna Be A Big Boy!!!



Our little boy is growing up so fast. We took him to the vet to get some more vaccines over the weekend and he already weighs over 17 pounds!!! I wish he would stay this size forever. I don't think I can handle him being any bigger. He is a great puppy! He hasn't had too many accidents in the house and he loves being outside. He plays with all his toys and gives us the best greeting when we come home! We just love him to death!


He loves to give me hugs...not really but he lets me give them to him!



He is a super smart little puppy!


We are leaving in a week for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and are both so excited. We are both so ready to spend a whole week together without work and call...we wish that Wrecks could come with us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...