Monday, April 27, 2009

And We Are Done ! ! !

I really wanted to redo both of the other bathrooms in our house and with Doug's intern year coming to a close I knew that there was no time like the present to get started. Doug was a little uneasy to begin knowing that Charlie and Julie would be coming to visit in a month and we would have to be done with the bathroom that they would use by then. I knew that if we had a deadline then we could surely meet it. Well, we met our goal by far. We have completed both bathrooms and love the way they turned out! It is really hard to match tile, paint, and counter tops together, but I believe we picked just the right combinations for both bathrooms.

Without further adieu, here are some before and after shots...

The downstairs bathroom...







This picture is for my mom...I made this arrangement and I think that it needs a little tweaking from you. It won't be complete until the next time you visit...please come back soon!



The upstairs bathroom...










We have been very busy these past two weekends...we are glad to be finished with all the remodeling. We hope that next weekend we can spend it outside in the yard...I see some beautiful flowers in our future!
I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...