Monday, July 8, 2013

Life with a Baby Week 3

image

This week we have learned that Madigan likes to spit up!  My mom says that she really doesn’t spit up that much, but that she fills her belly up to full and has to spit up what won’t fit.  I guess Madigan just doesn’t know when to stop eating…kinda like her mama and daddy!  She is still in her newborn clothes and diapers, but can fit in some three month onesies.  Her arms and legs are starting to fill out.  She will have thunder thighs before we know it. 

Madigan went to her first birthday party over the weekend.  Of course she had to get all dressed up for it…big bow and all!

Pretty girl

We celebrated the Fourth of July this past week.  We went to the horse races on the 3rd and saw an amazing firework show.  On the 4th we had friends over and Doug cooked some amazing ribs!

fireworksfireworks2fireworks3image (5)image (6)madigan

We took another bath this week and I do believe that this little girl loves the water.  She didn’t cry once while I was rinsing her off.  I made sure to let a little bit of water run over her face.  I don’t want her to be afraid of a little water on her face.

image1

And we still love sleeping with our head turned way to the side!

image (4)

I also ventured out this week by myself with her.  We went to the grocery store and Wal-mart and she did awesome in the wrap/carrier!  Only a few more days before we head out for NC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...