Monday, July 26, 2010

MIA

I have fallen off the face of blogger earth! I can't say that I have been super busy with work or play...I have been just completely lazy! I mean I haven't even updated my dry erase calendar since April!!! I am going to try and get caught up on this blog. My goal is to be up to date by the time we leave for....wait for it....our Alaskan Cruise!!!! We are so excited to finally start marking vacations off our to do list. We have always gone to Mexico since we were getting such good deals. When we moved out here we had a list of vacation to go on. 1. Alaskan Cruise 2. Hawaii 3. Cities in Cali. Going to Mexico was never on the list. I am so excited to be scratching these places off.

When I last blogged we were about to head to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to meet up with the Harpers and Ellen. We had a great time with family. Skiing was not the best though, the cover was really thin. I put one heck of a scratch in my ski because I went over either a root or a rock. I am glad the even Doug realized that the skiing was not that great. I do have to say that Jackson Hole offers a great military discount---half off a daily ski pass!


We saw some really cool wildlife---Coyotes, Big Horn Sheep, Moose, and something that left blood on our back porch. HA!



Beautiful views from the porch...



The Harpers



Bennett playing in the snow...
At the top of the mountain...
I love the views from the top...
We surprised Henry with a party and a cake...after the shock on his face faded he proceeded to tell us how we didn't surprise him right because we didn't jump up from behind the couch...such a little stinker....
Everyone came to the top via the Gondola to join us for lunch...
Showing off our matching hats...Thanks Ellen!


Hope you enjoyed the pics....
More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...