Monday, February 15, 2010

How many times do I tell him to floss???




I cleaned Doug's teeth a couple of weeks ago. He is not one of my favorite patients, not because he is hard to clean (he is super easy and lets me dig and poke all I want), but because I know how he takes care of his teeth. I blame the dentist that he went to as a kid. He says that he never ever brushed or flossed when he was in middle or high school and when he would go to the dentist they would tell him to keep up the good work! Well, as I tell all of my patients that don't brush or floss, it has finally caught up with him. He had two cavities and a couple of other areas that we are watching. I am glad that we found them before they were too big and I am glad that he found time in his busy schedule to come back in and have them taken care of. Now I floss his teeth every night and nag him constantly about brushing! For all of you who don't take good care of your teeth be glad that I do not live with you and feel sorry for Doug who does. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...